The one-on-one training programs are comprehensive and for the lifetime of the dog. As long as you own your dog you can train with us! We believe training is never finished and every dog/owner has the potential to be extraordinary. Don’t ever settle for good enough, when extraordinary is within your reach.
These comprehensive training programs are designed to take your dog from where they are to how you’ve always envisioned life with your dog. Our one on one sessions are designed to give you all the tools and show you how to effectively communicate with your pup!
These programs also come with a lesson curriculum which contains videos as well as written notes for each component of the lessons.
Note: A demo session must be completed before starting any of our programs. This is a free one-hour consultation with a Charlo Trainer to give you more insight to who we are as trainers, learn more about our training and programs, and discuss your dogs behaviors. This can be booked under “schedule now”
Below is a rough outline of what will be introduced each week, every dog and handler are different and progress at different levels. Dog Training is not a one size fits all and will be tailored to each dog and situation.
A series of one-on-one lessons done in person in the comfort of your own home. Lessons are scheduled about once a week for one hour in your home. This program takes most dog/owners about 4-6 private sessions before we can clear you for group classes. However, every dog/owner is different and some may require additional sessions. There is no additional charge for added lessons, as long as the owner is doing the homework each and every week.
- Lesson 1: Treat Delivery, Motion, Recall, Introduce luring into positions, marker words, beginning leash work.
- Lesson 2: Introduction of more advanced training tools, continue with more advanced Recall, Introduce Place command, Introduce 3 D’s of Dog Training (Distance, Duration, Distractions).
- Lesson 3: Follow up on utilization of training tools, Introduce moving heel, door manners, off,expand on 3d’s.
- Lesson 4: Work mainly on the walk and touch up on any areas the dog/owner is struggling and adding more distractions.
- Lesson 5: Out and about lesson with your dog at a place of your choice, or one recommended by the trainer.
The cost of our One-on-one in-person/home Training program is: $1,500